India HIV/AIDS Alliance is excited to be part of ICAAP 11. You are warmly invited to attend our sessions and learn more about our work in India to improve the AIDS response for communities most affected by the epidemic, including MSM, transgenders and hijras; female sex workers; people who inject drugs, and PLHV from all demographics.
Alliance India staff, board members and representatives from our partner organisations will participate in a range of sessions including pre-conference meetings, skills building workshops, oral presentations, poster exhibits and press conferences.
Please download our roadmap of sessions at ICAAP that include Alliance India team members or discussions of our work. It includes a full list of our 31 posters describing our responses to a range of key priorities in India’s epidemic. Please also visit our Community Booth (#C3) to learn more about our work.
The conference takes place at the Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre (QSNCC) from November 17-22 in Bangkok, Thailand.
APCOM Pre-Conference on MSM and Transgender Issues in Asia and the Pacific
– FOREPLAY: The Final Push Toward the Three Zeroes: Nov. 17, 8.30am–5.30pm, QSNCC
– Nov. 18, 8.30am–5.00pm, QSNCC
Community Booth & Marketplace
– Alliance India Community Booth (#C3): Nov. 19: 4-7pm; Nov. 20-21: 9 am-9pm; Nov. 22: 9am-3pm. Zone CG
– Reaching the Hard-to-Reach: Engagement & Facilitation as Research Strategies with Sexual Minorities: Nov. 20, 3:45-5:15pm, Hall H
– Building Capacity of MSM & TG CBOs to Partner with Government HIV Prevention Interventions in India: Nov. 20, 3:45-5:15pm, Hall H
– Cervical Cancer Awareness in Women Living with HIV: Findings from the Koshish Baseline in India: Nov. 22, 12:45-1:45pm, Plaza
Skills Building Workshops
– ‘Me and My Partner’ – A Community-Based Skill Building Training on Positive Prevention for Key Populations: Nov. 20, 1:15-4:15pm, Hall P
– Equal Access/Equal Rights: Empowering transgender communities through advocacy, mobilization, and capacity building under the Pehchan program: Nov. 20, 4:15-7:15 pm, Hall K
– Strengthening Community Systems for MSM, Transgender and Hijra Populations in India: The Pehchan Training Curriculum in Action: Nov. 21, 4:15-7:15pm, Hall O
– Beyond My Infection: A workshop to build capacities of PLHIV and Key Populations as advocates on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR): Nov. 22, 10am-1pm, Hall O
– Engagement & Facilitation as Research Strategies with Sexual Minorities: Nov. 20, 2-3pm, Press Conference Room
– Building capacity of MSM & TG CBOs to partner with Government HIV prevention interventions in India: Nov. 22, 2-3pm, Press Conference Room
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. For more information, please visit:
A not-for-profit Section 8 Company with Registration No: U85310DL1999NPL098570
©2021 All Rights Reserved by Alliance India